Friday, July 24, 2026

Thank You AG Hanaway

 

2 comments:

  1. It sure is a good thing that pornography is not allowed in libraries. The simple presence of queer people IS NOT pornography. Neither is reading stories to children about families that may be different than theirs. I can tell that you've never been to a queer story time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While pornography is not "allowed in libraries," there are many instances of sexually explicit and age inappropriate books being pushed on minors. Splitting hairs about the legal definition of pornography versus books that have illustrations of minors engaging in sexual acts of all kinds is not helpful for anyone.

    I have never been to a queer story time. lol. I hear that many LGB people are fed up with the queer agenda. Emily Drabinski, former president of the ALA wrote a paper called "Queering the Catalog." It is, of course, a Marxist agenda to upend any and all things normative, including sexuality, nuclear families, and a traditional culture, using the library as an indoctrination vector. It's part of the "revolution," whether you acknowledge it or not.

    https://youtu.be/iLsiCTv5fhA?si=1ZOvDQQ_nvPzekM2

    ReplyDelete